Discount Designer Mermaid Organza Wedding Dress

The principal designer at KekopeanStitches has been creating crochet items for more than 10-years. Unique wedding gowns, confirmation dresses, baby shower gifts have been made-to-order for family and friends since 1999. Custom-made designer fashions now available in plus-sizes and people worldwide have access to designer wedding dresses via our wedding dress store online.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Inappropriate Sexy Wedding Dresses

Yves St. Laurent has designed a "sexy wedding dress" based on the Russian matryoshka nesting dolls the dress is entirely crocheted literally from head to toe.  It's my understanding that some folks are having a heated debate about "inappropriate sexy wedding dresses".


My question is who determines what's appropriate for a bride to wear. Isn't this a question for the bride-to-be and groom?  As the saying goes, one man's trash is another man's treasure.  Taste is entirely up to the consumer, one man's medicine is another man's poison.  So you get the picture if my wedding dress is too sexy for you, you aren't the one wearing it.

Perhaps, one could say it is none of your business what I wear to my wedding.  The important thing is that I am happy, I feel comfortable and look and feel sexy in my wedding dress.  If you are lucky to be invited to my wedding, you should enjoy the occasion, celebrate with me and have a jolly good time.

Labels: , ,